O yeah last paper for my Common test - 6 Jun 2008

Friday, June 6, 2008

Today is my last paper for MIS, damn easy lor for tis paper. I tin the most difficult is IES. In total of 7 leatures bt still can manage it, I tin shall have np in passing all my common tests.

after took up my job in M1, I tin I can save some money by stop go clubbin for my JP trip. Aug is weiling weddin and I have to maid of honor bt i have to do it more thn 3 times lor. I also dun care one as I'm christian so dun believe in it.

I have to take off on last week of Aug - Sun as I have to be sis for my childhood friends Weiling. I'm very happi w her that she have found her dream hubby and they make a lovely couple. I will update u guys the latest news abt e wedding :)

I wonder when is my turn??? hahaha i tin at current situation, find a bf first la. hahaha tis's my first time that kp myself single for so long. I tin ard 3 mths that I'm last broke off w kendrick. Life's nt so bad nw as wkday busy w sch stuff and wkends busy w job in M1. I'm saving money for my trip in JP and it's so exciting nw bt I scare that if I gg for job interview for SIA crew, they will start their training in Oct which I can't go for oversea trip by thn. O yup, I have much weight nw, my weight go to 56 kgs and still gt 3 more kgs to my target weight. Jiayou Serene.

Tml I maybe meeting My bro ben in boat quay ktv pub, if too tired thn I nt gg out lor :)

0 comments: