12 June 2008

Wednesday, June 11, 2008



drinking and eatinG in cafe in Great world city



my Dear Dear, Love him so much



so bored at his car



he on his dvd player to let me watch movie while waiting for him. So sweet of his




my childhood friends Eunice



she's the best, knw each other for more than 10 years



We share joys and woes together for many years



u see that she was tripy that nite

Happy birthday Eunice. LOve u so Much. Ytr nite was so fun in Dlb O, hahahaha
Nvr expected to see Jackson and benny agin over. Damn fun to play ard w them bt ltr go back hm, Dear Dear call me as he was so worri abt me lol =p

suppose to meet him today bt he was so tired becos he went to malaysia agin, to cut hair so I also dun wan to meet him lor. let him rest as i also dun have a gd rest tis morning. See the Korean Drama (The Legend)until morning. Still gt 2 more DVDs to go so JiaYou.

Tue after send my father to see doc, Dear fetch me to go eat dinner. I was so scared that nite when my father called to see him to see doc bt it's ok as Dear Dear was by my side that nite. tk u dear

Soon, Dear birthday is coming (18 June) so lucky that I was still having holiday that time so can plan for his birthday celebration. I tin I beta be ard that nite as for sure that he will be drunk if he wan to celebrate his birthday w his campmates n gd friens. haiz nanny in action agin.

0 comments: