2 June 2008

Monday, June 2, 2008

Today is my first paper for MEB, still ok with e paper. Tml is IES paper which I'm so scared abt e paper. Rei chiong watching EURO cup tis sat bt the matches end at 5am which I tin I can't make it as I nid 2 wk on sun mornin in M1. PS la, really cannt make it la.

So wkday matches I will watching soon. o yeah, I meet my TP friends in wkday nite for chilling out sessions. Most possible is Mr Bean there or some cafe near there.

Wednesday nite planning gg out w Eunice to DLB O. As usual, drinking sessions bt dunno Regine can make it on time or nt??? Life nw's so happening, gettin well w my life. Busy with wk (M1), free time go for sun tan and doing my project assignments. O shit, I still gt to do my SM interview with 1 sales manager. Dunno where to get it man. haiz, Must hunt for it. Haiz

0 comments: