1 June 2008

Sunday, June 1, 2008

tml is my first paper and I's like last min hug leg lor, rushing out all my notes in last min. sobsob

I wonder who is the person who leave a comment abt I meeting Mitch. Well to classified that I actually knw him in person, he's my friends' friend. Not some1 I knw in my space, facebook or etc. PLS do u tin I will be so stupid of gg JP just to meet him??? kekekeke so funny, i wan to Osaka for my gradation holiday trip, just to relax myself and all my ganf of friends are going. PARTY TIME WooO

Just happened that he promise to be my tour guide and he can onli exchange emails becos he's in ship and they do not allow msn or skynet. haiz... Dunno who that person who jump into conclusion when he/she dunno nothin abt wat have happened.

So sad to see that, Jerlyn Loverr and Sayang were so busy and so do I. My m1 job have kping me in tight time and ever dun haf time to relax myself. I really nid a break in my 2 weeks holiday. Sun tan firstly, swimming later thn foods at nite. O yeah, Ray is wking in seatosa, can ask him to fetch me after my sun tan. Lovely idea. I need to go and study, good luck to my friends who graab their last mins to study :)

0 comments: