wed nite is Zenzi bd

Thursday, May 8, 2008

we like gg to dlb O first for some drinks thn meet Calvin, Edmund and Jason in zouk. Zenzi came later to join us and she was like really njoying herself in Zouk becos it's her birthday.We like drinking alot of lambo, Mantini and it's Mambo nite on wed. dancing like music underground like that. hahahaha


they are kind of tripy hahaha


all time lambo drinks


nxt is their turn ^@^


she is at phone, O my god -_-|||


Our 3G (3 guidians) hahaha so act cute le


Group pic, they r so fun


agin once more time, pals

when i was smoking outside zouk, I saw daniel and kind of feeling stupid. He thought that I'm interested in him and I nvr said anything abt it before of him becos i alrea knw he's really a playboy and I hate playboy nw. it's feel shit after all. hahahaha ^^

I get to knw tis cute guy from US navy, he's so cute and sweet. We agreed that we meet out in Chinatown for dinner so we exchange email and contract. I thought he may not calling me bt he did. Very sweet of him ask me out for dinner in Chinatown for some chilli strayray and deep fried sotong. We like having a great nite, kp chatting some of plces he did went to. Like Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and his main headquater in Japan Kyoto. hahaha damn funny nite out and I can tell u that he's really a very cute and sweetest guy I ever met. We promise that we keep in contract when he back to Japan tml nite and I'm planning gg Japan soon in Sept so we r planning to meet somewher in Tyoko.


izzit he's look cute, Sayang said he look very handsome if he have long hair


tis pic was took after our dinner in chinatown ^@^

0 comments: