sick for today

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I can't wake up today becos my thoat was damn painful so gg 2 polyclinic take MC. PS Aven, can't meet u lut for lunch. maybe nxt time ^^ ytr nite too overstress with my proposal lor bt thk for my grp pals that make put in efforts in finish up pur proposals, u guys r great.

I hoping for my sun bathing for 19 May with friends, dunno my sanyang and lover will accompany me or nt??? I may ask my schmate friend to go also, hahaha see he's free or nt. let u knw agin. Introduce him to u gals. Very nice friend to knw also. So long didn't see him lor, for like said 9 yrs, Stepher. We like contract with each other after our gradation from Nan Hua Sec.

I was invited for an outing with sayang and jerlyn bt I will gg off early becos nt feeling too well tis past few days. -_-||| I hope my sickness get over faster. hahaha LOVE U GALS



they are my all time fovouriate ^^

0 comments: