6 Nov 2009

Friday, November 6, 2009

I was so fustrated today.... some1 just dunno hw the shit's gg on.... If you meant to be sound like some1 wanna to be stable and serious.. You will never think of gg out clubbing like tis... this is wat's normal gal would said.

I can relax in some1 and I can be be turning blind if it's not of reach my limition. U said that you wanna to study and I make efforts of meeting you and pop out tht you wanna to go with ur friends (guys and gal friends who wherever who ask you out, I was too angry to ask) wat u think abt ur studies and me? You are just not ready for any serious r/s.... I'm kind of sick and tired abt all this stuffs and I feel tht you testing my limits...

it's getting me really really kind of like giving up as even thought we are officially or not officially not bf or gf... I'm just telling myself tht sayang tolfd tht not to put so much feeling as she's knw u as a players bt I just wanna to give a shot. Shall we be wat have begun as FWB as proceed on BGR? I really dunno and I dun have the faiths to do so as god knw wat's I really wanna...

If you really bothering abt me and saw wat's I writing on my blog. Pls reflected urself and get urself clean up. I'm just giving us 1 last chance and if can't wk out and I'm totally given up... Dun waste my time even it's painful to me & we shall be together if I knw tht I'm will be serious abt tis r/s? I'm just ask troubles for myself... dar is accompan and i'm thkful tht she's here... thk dar for my nagging

0 comments: