22 Feb 09

Sunday, February 22, 2009

yester sat nite went out with Jerlyn (lover), her hubby Calvin, Sayang, Desmond, Jason and Alvin to st James boiler. I tin we reach there ard 9plus pm. As usual we sitting at table tht in front of stage. Drinking beer and I alrea drinking too much on Fri (went out with Hiro San to eat Masa San's plce to eat sushi and drink Shochu) I think I'm nt getting enu slp so get tripy very easily on Fri.

Well Sat nite we have great fun bt too bad tht I gtta wk early on Sun so go off ard 12am but I went out for awhile (until 3am thn reach hm) this morning wake up ard 6.30am and nw whole bosy is so bodyaches.

Working like hell in wking plce and bought cans of redbull to bull myself up man. -_- Wed I'm off so I think tht I will be meeting Jessie, Eunice and Regine out for my gal nite agin. Destress gals nite. Let me think abt e plces we can go...... I haven't sms them abt e location we will meeting on wed nite. Thur is my off day too but I'm gg bck office to work as earning $$ is more important nw ^^

chking out plces I want to go for holiday for nxt few mths, I NEED A BREAK LOL
just a short trip ^^

0 comments: