19 may 2008

Sunday, May 18, 2008

today I'm damn busy lor becos I need to rush out the masterpage of IIP project and it's driving me nut lor. Becos so long didn't touch Visual Studio, forget how to use. Managed to get back the old notes for MWA and managed to set up a homepage using VS. So tired now.



still gt other pages like about us, products description, registeration and etc haven't done yet. The most nut i tin is coding part and it's drive me crazy soon in June. Haiz -_-||| Dear just sms me that he will either pick me tml nite after my wk in Temasek Club for KJ or pick me up after my sch ard 5pm for movies or dinner. So happy :) tml nite need to rush back hm to do the MIS Msn chat documents, hope everythin go rite. Zzzz so tired nw so slp soon. Gd nite everybody!!! =D

0 comments: