so different nw

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I just join a christian church and get baptised so nw i have called myself a christian. later in the evening have some worship praying I need to attend. tml I still have to go for my bible study in one of our father hse.

kind of feeling relax and calm even i knw that some1 I love have fall for some1 else. maybe kind of mind changing tht GoD knw that he doesn't suit me at all. That's y giving me tis kind of obstan to overcome it. If we can overcome it, Future is prospect, if can't thn God knw when it's shall be stop.

I trying to make sure I do my praying everyday :) Jerlyn (Lover) said that she wan to join my church, I tin i have to arrange a day for her to come over my study area. hahaha. most of my members are koreans so take tis opportunity to learn korean but also there r singaporeans.

other time, i take some photos w them and post over my blog la. > <(\/)

0 comments: