Lonely without you

Monday, April 14, 2008

kind of sad recently. gettinG 2 noe tis guy called c***r. at e first time we met, we will just like drinking kaki. WooO after broke with kendrick, we will like gettin too close.

at first, we r nt readY for tis kind of commitment and we agreed with more thn friends kind of things bt eventually i fall for him. He told me that he ntready for any serious r/s and I wish to take it slowly and nicely. I'm sori abt that nite that i lose my temper bt wat is done is done. Even nw u dun wish to contact me becos i'm rude or hot temper, I'm okie with it. I'm kind of sad that I dun like people that close 2 me to lied or even avoidin me in which u are that nite. I noe that u alrea saw me and u just walk off.

wat kind of thing is that meant? when u need me, I must be there and u dun need me. I must disappear. that is so unfair for me. maybe in ur heart, I'm meant nothin. nothing mean nothing and woman can be emotional. haiz

maybe I'm just ur source of desires and nothin more thn that. maybe I should give up in u instead. I tin I shall stop gg 2boiler until I'm ready to proceed on my life. Seeing u and act lik nothin is no joke and it's can be hurtinG and awful. Let time prove everything -_-;

0 comments: