boRed @ scH

Monday, April 14, 2008

Woo it's super bored abt today leature as e leaturer was toking repeatinG for a few. even I wish to focus on e leature and topic also can't make.

really shit lor, I hope they can change leaturer and i dun tin most of them can focus with his type of teachinG. Nw my area sky look cloudy and I tin it's gg 2 rain soon.

ltr i have some leatures agin as it's tue. full leatures daY for SM, IEA and MIS. after sch, gg out 2 my friends bd on evening. I'm quite happi today as heard tt joanne is gg 2 marry soon at sept 17 and we planning to meet up @ 30th april on wed. I'm so lookin forward 2 it bt pls dun out airplane okie my dear GALS. kekekeke ^@^

tml dlb O agin with jerlyn, maybe drp by 2 zouk ltr. Cannt kp gg 2 chiong alrea la, must earn $$ first. Most possible wking at nite on fri & sat becos I'm trying avoidinG some1. U gals shall noe who izzit bt ah Roy told me that he's off on sat thn shall I wk or nt?

cfm agin with him on fri nite first if we r meeting for dinner or nt so I can plan my time. I wan 2 watch movie thn finally find a kaki lor, can accompany me for Andy Lau movie. LoveLy kekekekeke ><(\/)

0 comments: