31 Jan 2010

Saturday, January 30, 2010

this is first blog i have for 2010... I'm too busy with work... last 2 weeks was staying in office until 9pm... still usual, busying with work and hmmmm with some1 (unable to disclose name) hahahaha ^@^

Sayang ask me abt "him", I only can said tht he's some1 tht being with me for years... Life still go and we still remain same... old kind of r/s, same regret tht I have with him... if I said yes tht time, wat will happen to US? lolz... nw I'm become relax toward him as it's impossible for us to become "official" as some issues happen ard us... hmmmm I can say tht i'm single but no available... Even my cousin also ask me, why u choose him??? u shall go better options!!!

it's nt matter abt the choice but hw you feel toward the other party... kind of used to him and I wanna to end our r/s last year becos I wanna to be serious with "some1" but end up I got is another experience in my life... even "him" ask wat happen to me when I'm act so sad in fb and blog and meeting with him... maybe it's fate, maybe it's nothin to me...

finding some1 right tht can accept the real me is nt easy... finding some1 tht understand me well is even more difficult and he does... maybe I just kill my time, maybe until when I'm really tired and I shall totally giveup... No need to emo at this time as there isn't anything tht upset me... I just worry abt dddy becos hmmmm something happened to him... I have told him to relax as life isn't a bed of roses :) O yea... I tin goin for new hairstyle, fashionstyle and new lifestyle... bob with brown highlight, wear dress more wahahaha and lesser clubbing... Saving for $$ for degree course as planning this year to further my study :P

nice ^@^

0 comments: