17 Jan 10

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

abt a month didn't do my blogginG... I was so busy from Christmas to New Year... Finally grab some time for my Off day to do blogging. Alot of things happened recently, alot of mixed feeling from Chirstmas to New Year.... 3 weeks ago I was very angry abt something bt nw after cool dwn and found to pointless to hold on it... Every1 is wondering who is "He"??? rite?

wahahaha I can't disclose much information abt him as there are alot of things happened ard us so we wish to keep in low profile but we are happily tgt nw... Nt officially tgt like wat my cousin saying. He's old friends of mine and we are like flings from past which hmmmm long story... at least he understand me quite well... We will like knwing each other for 5 years... Time flies :p

dmn funny when he saw my daddy as he's over my hse... Super stone and behave lor... hahahaha today he also get out of office earlier to my hse to accompany me bt he's gotta to meet his clients for lunch so kind of rush... tired as I went out until very late yester nite like ard 6am...

He's sms me using watsapp... I can't heard it so u can imagine hw tired I'm... I'm shall take a nap first and my tongue is super painful... Dun feel like talking at all... sicking lo -_-

0 comments: