6 feb 09

Friday, February 6, 2009

today a super tiring day as went bck to woek after 2 days. Tons of works need to f/u. sobsob
-_- mitch is nw out in e sea. heard frm him tht he still in Nagasaki. poor thing tht he didn't pull out for some plces to drink. Just busy with his work, gym and study at board bt pretty sweet of his tht he would send me a email in a few days time to update me his current situation. i think suppose he gg pull out in korea and phil soon. thought this round he would in sg bt US navy cancel the planning bt he's promised me tht he gg take a vacation soon. Maybe drop in sg so I have to be ready to take leave for him. (tour guide by thn)

WooOO after 1 year, we still kp in contract and kp exchange emails, msn messenager and drop each other some pics. wondering tht we can be really gd friends as I do exchange some thoughts with him. ok take a gd rest tonite as I think tht I'm feel nt well this few days. chiong too much la.
Lover is so worry abt me whhich nt neccessary for it. As long as I have my work can alrea. it's tied me dwn and I gt so many gd friends. O yeah have told u tht regine finally gt a bf. hahahaha guess who is this??? my buddy eric (tht's guy u all saw in CNY celebration) I'm so happy for her, she have waiting for him for years (ex bf and gf la) nw they patchup agin. definately great things to celebrate abt it bt I will be lonely la becos she dun haf time for me. sobsob just kidding. :p

I went through e course available in local part time degree (SIM, PSB and MBIS) nt much courses I really interested except the degree of internet security in MBIS. I think I have to save more $$ for oversea study as I'm think the course for oversea is much more in variety. i think I need ard $50k in total for oversea in Aus. See wherever there's any bank loan available in such a big sum of $$. headaches nw -_-"

0 comments: