4 Jan 09

Sunday, January 4, 2009

5 days frm e day he didn't contact me. I saw the msg tht he stored inside my father (becos I lend him my father's mobile), it's really such a great impact on me. I was in shocked tht this day came so fast. He said tht he didn't have much time for a gf and shouldn't cross the line. He ask wherever we can be gd frien or club buddies by future. If he send this msg to me, I will respect his decision bt his action in MIA (nt contact me at all & leave me w/o any notification).

It's really irresponsible and never really consider my feeling. I'm really having hard time to get over it for past few days, I was almost broke dwn ytr in mrt when I'm heard songs tht remind of him. Crying sliently in mrt, covered my eyes using my hand. This is first time I ever done this kind of thing. even my off days, I'm prefer to stay @ hm rest and nt gg out to relax myself.

I just need to relax myself in nxt few mths and forget abt this thing. Angel ask if he come bck to me, will I forgive him? I would only said tht when the special moment is over, no matter hw hard u try. it's no long be same. history repeat itself so I'm nt giving myself false hope anymore .

becos inside i alrea have this feeling tht we bth are nt close in mentally. I told him abt this bt he disagree it bt facts show everythin so now ther's no meaning to persist who right or wrong. I have to learn 2be single agin. Let time heal everything

0 comments: