27 June 2008

Friday, June 27, 2008

yesterday I went out with Mervlyn, one of my friend that I knw in friendster. hahaha we like wonder ard the Orchard rd near my wk plce (Paragoon and Taka). =p





later part, I ask him to go over tiong bahru Market to eat. I miss the food over ther and ard 9pm. We just went hm straight. Quite enjoying of being w him except that he's really a FISHING LOVER. hahahaha





we like toking abt my sch stuff as he's was studyin in np b4 and nw gg for Queenland soon in July 8. haiz got 2 miss him soon =(





O yeah, maybe u guy want to see who is he, ther will be a pic of his on below.
this's mervlyn

Mitch finally back to JP and he just send an email ytr morning when I'm having class. Miss him so much and he's just break a new that his cousin have just married when he got back to State. I want some pics that he took in State and suppose have to wait another few days

0 comments: