too tired but njoyable

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Woo ytr jerlyn, David & I went 2 dlb O for drinks first. We get 2 some friends named zenzi and Daivd frm UK. Nvr noe that AngLes was with her friends. (why I kp met someone I knw in Bolier ah, funny lor especially twice) hahaha

we ltr went to phuture and get to knw tis guy named Daniel. Quite a cute guy and we r like drinknig alot man. all e voccal red bull thn ltr still gt Martell. In later part, he left his hsekeys in my bag. (forget to get pass 2 him)

tml no need 2 go to sch so most possible slp for whole daY and go for jogging in eveninG. abit overspend tis past wks. -_-|||



this zenzi :)



angles, all my clubbing kaki (I LOVE U GALS)





this is Daniel (jerlyn said tt he look like edsion hahaha so funny :))

1 comments:

♥ Jer-LiCioUs ♥ said...

Hohoho~ Daniel sibo.. KekeZ!