Fri is a mess lor

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fri in the evening, I need to rush here & there. firstly need 2 rush 2 TMC to visit Irene but when I saw the baby boy. I was so happi with everythin. We have a great chat over hospital abd it's fun.



izzit he cute?



just can't let go off him. hahaha

bt ltr part I have rush in and out of st James lor. (daniel drank too much) and he's kind pf tippy when he met me 2 pass e keys 2 him. after that i have to rush back to wk plce to work.

bt I can't stop wori abt him lor, (because he's drank too much). I manage to found him in DF bt nvr expected he drank -_-||| (2 bigs of hennesy and martell) Wo lau too much la, I ask his boss 2 send him off first la. e most funny part is that he kp telling to behave myself if I'm gg 2 stay at DF. (for more thn few times) I told him off I came here becos I'm wori abt him lor bt kind of touched abt his behaviour.

Somemore I ask him to sms me when he reach hm bt he can called in mid of my slp like abt 5.30 am, coming 6am. somemore tml need 2 go KL with his boss. I dunno hw 2 wake him up also. haiz. he's super chiongster lor. kekekeke.

tonite I gg DF beos buddy chris n June r there and they are celebrating some of gal bd. scare scare le as I gt too many friends there thn sure drunk also.