13 Dec 09 - Lunar gathering and head to Rebel

Sunday, December 13, 2009







my sweet Dar Dar







We went to lunar on 12 Dec 09 ard 10.30pm... there's much people tht time and we starting to take pics... Like flashing cam... Blur visions... very enjoyable gathering bt the singers is not so good as DF except one of male singer who have a good voice.
Bell started to tipsy and asking people to drink... (knw her 12 years, her style never changed lo) lol... We went off early ard 1am and I & Eunice felt heading to other plce to continue our party so we try out rebel...
OMG I'm nvr forget once we got it and music tht is spinning is really hot and nice... Even better than Bolier and tis first time Eunice told me tht she's tired of Dancing. JUst imagine how good is the plce, We gotta to knw tis gp of guys, Jason, Dennis and Roy who is super friendly and funny... Especially Jason who trying teasing me bt copycat my actions, I'm just can't stop laughing... Super Gayish Jason...
After the party, we head dwn to Spice to have some supper (but I just drink tea without any foods) I saw all the Double O waiters... Wooo somethin unexpecting :) it's joyful nite and definitely wanna to go agin to Rebel... after supper, I head bck hm and take a bath and head to work... in morning kena naggy by some1 lo... Is guys born in 70th is very naggy... Aiyo must kena sour thn stop... LOL

0 comments: